As a smarter way to source lighting, the Monterey Way is the solution to the supply chain and material shortages stakeholders are facing in this post-COVID world. Supply chain obstructions, growing demand for lighting materials, and sparse commodity inventory are increasing lighting costs, which is resulting in prolonged lead times for materials and project delays. In the midst of this volatility, architects, designers, developers, and contractors must approach lighting projects in new ways, such as the Monterey Way, in order to stay efficient and ahead.
Why You Need the Monterey Way
The Monterey Way lights the way to smarter sourced lighting solutions. It lies at the core of what we do at Monterey Lighting Solutions and why we are different. Our unique approach empowers construction managers, designers, developers, contractors, and any other key stakeholder by giving power back to the buyers in the supply chain. What does this mean? While all projects are different in their own way, there are similar frustrations many contractors tend to deal with when it comes to acquiring lighting: lack of cost transparency due to lot pricing and product substitutions during the bidding or construction phases. This lack of transparency results in increased product costs and longer lead times. Realizing this need for a more efficient and proactive approach, our one-of-a-kind model provides you with transparent pricing and lead details early during the design phase to help your design-build teams make informed decisions, and keep the project on track and moving forward. We bring transparency, responsiveness, and accountability to all stages of the lighting side of the project.
The Monterey Way is important now more than ever in light of the material shortages the industry is facing. As it is right now, the traditional lighting process is broken and even more inflamed due to supply chain issues. The remedy to the growing supply deficiency in the market in addition to rising costs and project delays is the Monterey Way. By partnering with our team during the project’s design phase, you can have a seamless and transparent lighting procurement process that saves you up to 40% in costs and results in significant time savings for the design and construction teams.
Solve Material Shortages and Lead Time
Engaging with us early on in the design phase will help alleviate the risk of material shortages and impacted lead times. Our team thoroughly vets lighting lead times and costs during the design phase and ensures orders are placed as early as possible. Through proactive management, price transparency, and expert advice, the Monterey Way provides you with:
- Advice on what products and manufacturers are least likely to impact schedules. When we work on a project with you, we provide expert insight into the best lighting products and distributor options so that you have all the tools you need to successfully complete your projects according to schedule.
- Alternative lighting solutions early in the process. With us, there is no longer a need to go through frustrating rounds of lot pricing. Our dedication to price transparency means that you get access to the line-item pricing you need to make informed decisions when selecting products.
- Procurement leverage with manufacturers. Our established relationships with most major manufacturers allow us to be an unbiased advocate for your company. We are able to find the best lighting products at affordable and lower-cost prices without compromising the quality.
- Responsive releases of orders to avoid project delays. Never experience any unnecessary delays, costs, or plan reworks. We take proactive steps to manage all the details of your project and ensure delivery schedules are met.
- Prompt procurement of materials. When you work with source lighting the Monterey Way, we ensure orders are placed early on. We take full accountability for specification assistance, sourcing, delivery, and coordination throughout your project.
By partnering with us, you will be able to anticipate costs, gain industry insight, and leverage advantages with contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers based on their buying activity. Timing is critical to the success of every plan, and the Monterey Way is designed to make sure there are no unnecessary delays.
The market for materials and commodities is projected to stay volatile as the economy reopens; it is essential to partner with the right team to help diminish risks and help you navigate the complexities of this market. Despite the rising prices of material, Monterey Lighting Solutions continues to move forward and bring significant cost savings to all our projects as a lighting distributor. Our work with Teradata, Lincoln Properties, or DecisionLogic speaks to the value of The Monterey Way and our trusted partnerships. If you’re interested in learning more about how we can save you time and money on an upcoming project, please contact us today.