Monterey’s Design-Build Process Ensures the Highest Quality and Most Cost-Effective Lighting Solutions
- Specification Assistance
- Point-to-Point Layout and Design
- Competitive Pricing of Multiple Manufacturers
- Title 24 Compliance Review
- Submittals Preparation and Review
- Project Management
Budget | Source | Procure | Manage | Deliver
How We Do It
- In-person collaboration with architects and designers to understand design intent.
- Multiple product and pricing options for each design component.
- Products are vetted based on lead times to ensure they fall within the project schedule.
- Fluid communication enables project leaders to make well-informed decisions on the allocation of available budget.
- Lighting packages are submitted during the design phase, allowing the electrician to order material immediately after the contract award.
Respect for Budgets and Deadlines – That’s The Monterey Way
Our procurement methods eliminate the need for value engineering later on because the inventory is purchased and paid for as soon as the contract is signed, and we take full responsibility for the inventory management from start to finish.