While trying to meet design intent, often times projects go over budget due to inaccurate line item pricing and availabilities. The resulting reworks create project delays that all together could have been avoided with better information, advice, and assistance earlier on.
Monterey Lighting Solutions offers an array of services to assist our customers in the architectural design and specification of commercial lighting projects. We understand that every project is unique and needs attention, so our experienced staff partners work with architects and other stakeholders to select the best and most cost-effective lighting products to best meet their needs. Because we engage early on in the design phase, we are able to establish open lines of communication between parties and drive the process forward, keeping the project moving toward completion.
Our role in improving and optimizing the lighting acquisition process during the Design Phase:
- Work face-to-face with architects and designers to understand design intent.
- Offer multiple product and pricing options for each design component.
- Vet product based on lead times to ensure they fall within project schedule.
- Enable project leaders to make well-informed decisions on the allocation of available budget.
- Complete the lighting submittal package during design phase, allowing the electrician to order material immediately after contract award.
Monterey Lighting Solution’s design build process includes the following:
Point to Point Layout and Design
Competitive Pricing of Multiple Manufacturers
Title 24 Compliance Review
Submittals preparation and Review