Client: Lincoln Properties
- Project delivered timely and efficiently in three months
- Executed by working hand-in-hand with the Lincoln Property team
- Followed up after project completion with final walkthrough
Lincoln Property Company is one the largest and most diversified real estate companies in the United States. Their Glendale office building was in need of new LED Lighting on the building facade.
Lincoln Properties was approaching the close of escrow on a building that they were selling. The exterior LED lighting on the building was failing, and the buyer insisted it be fixed prior to closing. Although Lincoln had obtained bids from several contractors to fix the problem, none of the bidders could explain their proposed solution in a way that gave Lincoln confidence that the proposals would adequately address the concerns of the buyers. Time was running out, and Lincoln needed a comprehensive solution – fast.
Lincoln approached Monterey Lighting Solutions to help them out. The Monterey team engaged quickly, prioritizing open and transparent communication. They demonstrated a complete understanding of Lincoln’s requirements and went to work on developing an effective solution. Monterey vetted multiple solutions that would meet all of Lincoln’s requirements, ensuring the solution would not only meet the budget and aesthetics, but also the timeline required for closing the transaction. The Monterey team took a hands-on approach, which included identifying a contractor to perform the work, and project managing the entire process. The project was completed on-time, within budget, and the sale closed without delay.
- Weighed different product and pricing options to properly assess the best solutions throughout the replacement and upgrade process.
- Worked closely with LPC to make decisions that aligned with the project’s budget.
- Provided a single point of contact for any final plan changes.
- Resolved issues quickly and effectively through direct engagement with participants in the supply chain.
- Effectively scheduled, communicated and managed product delivery.